Monday, December 31, 2007

Home and relaxing!!!!

I love vacation especially this type where you can lay in bed and type on your blog, watch tv, and text on your cell phone all at the same time!  Saturday night all my friends but Theresa and Seany came over to see me.  I bought a little token for everyone while I was gone.  Theresa I will give you yours when you get back from Vegas, Paula I will give you yours when I get to see you next, and my little french fry I will be fed exing yours with WL stuff.  We all had fun playing cards Saturday night and I enjoyed seeing all of ya, I did miss you guys a lot.  Well tonight I have been invited to dinner with Boobs and her lover Steve.  Boobs should be in town today sometime. Other then dinner I am not sure what else is up I am NOT going to the bar I know that for sure.  I don't go out on amateur night not that I am a pro but I don't like the young dumb drunk idiots that seem to be out on Halloween, Parade Day, and New Year's Eve.  I know you all want to do something but at this point I am not sure what.  I will talk to Boobs and see if she minds if we all go out to dinner, but I am not sure what to do after.  I can't remember the last time I actually stayed up to ring in the new year!  Well we will figure out something fun to do I am sure!  Love all around!

Thought for the day:

Don't have one shit I am on Vacation!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like overall you had a FANTASTIC time! We all missed you very much. Thank you for my gift, but the best present you every given me is your friendship! Sorry I got sick at your house Saturday night, i must have overdone it that day, shopping and all =( I love you, and I a very happy you are back!

~M~ said...

I am happy you are my friend as well! No worries if you don't feel well you don't feel well. We had so much fun, I hope to do it again! Love ya.