Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I can tell your trouble but I am still obsessed!

I love that line don't you? Nice Santa! Well nothing much to blog about today. Friday is my Christmas party and I am really looking forward to that I had a few days of rest since Saturday and I am ready to party! The count down has begun we have 11 more days until I will be in sunny California! Wooohoooo! Tim is taking his lap top I wonder if I could be diligent enough and keep up my blog while I am gone to keep you all informed what is going on and you can all comment and keep me informed about you? Hmmmmm I will see what I can do! I will miss you all so I bet I can log on here and there and type a line or two. Well here is something fun to do today, click the link and tell me your scrooge name! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave....And impossible to forget!

5 comments:

French Fry said...

That link wouldn't work for me, it says it is forbidden to access via my browser. Isn't that weird?
I hope you can make the blog work while you are in sunny California because we will miss you!
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

It worked yesterday when I tried it, oh well it was cute and fun. I will see if I can get my friend to send that email again and see if I copied it wrong.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to use the computer while you are gone too. We will all miss you tons.

~M~ said...

You are all so sweet. I have the best friends in the world. *hug*

French Fry said...

No I think we have the best friend in the world. Hugs and kisses to you!