Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tomorrow is Friday!

Well it is Thursday just one more day until the weekend! Bobbie made it to town, she came by and saw me for a minute last night. Her and Steve are trying to work it out. You can't choose who you love so if this is who she loves then I will back her and I am sure all of you will too. But Bobbie Jo I will never stand back and let anyone mistreat you so just to let you know that is what kind of friend I am. I might be a little bossy and protective but that is what you get when I love you. Saturday should be fun and the camera will be present so I hope Monday's blog will be very interesting! Love all around!

Thought for the day:
Once in a lifetime
you find a friend
who touches not only your heart
but also your soul
Once in a lifetime
you discover someone
who stands beside you,
not over you.
Once in a lifetime
if you are lucky
you find someone
as I have found you.
Very special people
we can be ourselves with,
talk with, laugh with,
hope with and believe with.....
True friendship


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem Hunnee! I'll stand by you too. Love you and couldn't ask 4 a better friend. Smooches!!!

~M~ said...

and I feel the same about you! love ya. M