Monday, December 17, 2007

Payback is a bitch or is it a placemat?

Well my Christmas party was fun like every year. Boy did Scott Wesley get even with me!!!! That little shit better look out because game is on! I started at WL Plastics 7 years ago. When I started I was probably 50 pounds heavier I wore an 18 in jeans and now I wear an 8 and in a few styles a 6. I do still have a good 20 lbs to go to be what society considers skinny but hell I am a happy! Also when I started I had long hair that I permed and wore in a 80's style which I call feathered hair. You are probably wondering why I am telling you this...... Well a couple of months ago we found pictures of the start up of WL Plastics and Scott and I were looking through the pictures and putting them in a remembrance album for Steve the owner. That is when we came across the hideous picture, and I mean to tell you hideous! I think I looked pregnant and I think part of my gut was even resting on my desk in which I was leaning over picking up some papers when someone took the lovely picture. Well right when Scott saw the picture he was like "Wow Michelle that is some nice hair!" I quickly took the picture from his hands and tore it in a bazillion pieces, but what I forgot is 7 years ago there were damn NEGATIVES!!!!!!!! So Scott took the negative and you want to know what that little asshole did with them? Well let me tell you....... I walked into the restaurant with Tim, Derrick & Launa and met up with Kenny, Gayle, Scott and Tracy right away. Phil and Liesa are already at a table saving it for us. So we all get a drink and were visiting at the bar when I decide we better go get our seats so we can all sit together. When I get to my table I remove the napkin from the table to set aside and to my HORROR there is that damn picture on my fucking place mat. It gets better I look around and it is on EVERYONE'S in the whole fucking restaurant's place mat!!!! Well thank gosh most of them were like who is that and I would say "shit I don't know!" Then there were some that of course known me forever that were like will you sign this for me and they were greeted with me balling up the place mat and throwing it back at them! I did chase Scott through the restaurant when I first saw the place mat and he ran and hid in the men's bathroom for a while. My husband saw the place mat before I got to the table and he proceeded to tell Phil and Liesa I was going to be pissed! All of you that know me know I really don't like my picture taken and in fact am one of the most unphotogenic person alive!!!! Well I surprised Tim and myself actually I took it in stride and laughed about it amongst my friends. I was however dying inside thinking "OH MY HOW FUCKING EMBARRASSING!!!!!" I handled myself with class and am now plotting my revenge!!!!!! I have some pictures from the party that I will hopefully post tomorrow and tell you more about the fun we had. Love all around!
Thought for the day:
I would rather be fat then ugly cause you can always lose weight!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, Michelle! You have to admit that is too funny! I am sorry. I hope your plan of revenge tops his placemat antic. Glad you had fun. Launa said you all went to the Beacon and danced the night away. Take Care Paula

~M~ said...

We did we had a really really good time. I miss ya girlie, we really had fun in class Friday.