Monday, December 24, 2007

Day 3 Christmas Eve and Hell Are We in Asia!

Day 3 and we are off again. I could barely walk my feet still hurt!!!! We are all walking to the park again and Tim has put bandaids on all my blisters from the day before. Holy shit why couldn't I have been born with regular size feet! I wear a size 2 1/2 in children's shoes is this some kind of cruel joke??? We get to the park a little bit slower then the day before that is for sure and HOLY SHIT who let the Asian's out?!? IT WAS AN ASIAN INVASION (as Randi called it). You can tell where they live it is over populated and they will just run your ass over they don't say excuse me, pardon me, or even FUCK YOU, they just cut you off and cut in front of you! If they have a stroller look out you will be run over! From that day on Laurie said numerous times those damn stroller people!!!!! Remember if you are an Asian American you have the right away!!!!! By the end of the day we were all ready to go Asian bowling. We would take turns being the ball and see how many of them we could take out!!!!!! By the way isn't there a Disneyland in Japan or Tokyo? Well any way when we get in Disney and we are right by my beautiful bakery I tell Laurie I am having my COFFEE & parfait today and I WILL not throw it away! I get inside and they are out of parfaits and I get my coffee and they forgot to flavor it! So guess what? I had to throw the damn coffee away!!!! We didn't get to ride many rides this day at all because the Asians took over Disneyland! I even had to buy those ugly croc garden shoes I swore I wouldn't be caught dead in! But hell they saved my fucking feet I really thought I was going to have to sit out part of our adventure. So after a good part of the day fighting Asian's waiting forever to get on rides and all of our feet needing a break we decided to walk back to our hotel and come back later. So we walk back to our hotel and thought we will have a drink and soak in the hot tub. Well have fun getting a drink at our hotel shit the bar is only open 5 to 10! Luckily for Tim the convenience store on the corner has beer! We never did go back to the park that night we were all beat so we decided we will hit it early in the morning come back to the hotel that afternoon take a break and hit the park at night to ride that Roller Coaster!!!!!! So we stayed up by the hot tub for while and called it a night! On to day four......

No comments: