Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday is here again!

Well gang did you all have fun Saturday????? I sure did! Good picture but for me damn I am NOT photogenic! I hope you had a great Birthday Bobbie Jo! Boobs got home okay on Sunday and I already miss her! Theresa & Seany we are sad we missed you Saturday but Desirae is most important and I hope she is fine. I think we all had a great time and even Derrick got out there and shook his ass! Launa is very persuasive! Saturday Tim and I were sitting at the Moonlight visiting with Launa before we all went out and Tim kept saying he wanted his ear pierced. So I got him in the car and that is just what we did! Tim looks HOT! Payroll Monday so I don't have much to say but here are some pics! Enjoy!!!! Love all around!

Thought for the day:

He who gossips with you, gossips of you!








Boobs & her Italian man, Steve!









Zug Zug Launa.















Blue Genie & Billy "O" love eachother!








My sweet love!









How sweet!












SuzieQ & Brooke







Zug Zug & Derrick dancing the night away!









OHHHHH That's all folks!







Yah!










































































































































2 comments:

French Fry said...

Love the pics and it looks like you had a great time!
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

We did, we didn't get many pics this time I was having too much fun to run the camera!