Friday, December 14, 2007

Party like a Rock Star!!!!!



It is Friday! Tonight is the Christmas party. I look forward to this every year. I love all the guys I work with like family so it is fun to be all together and have a good time! Hopefully I can keep up tonight I am a little tired. I am sure after the red headed slut shots hit my body I will be my usual party girl self! Launa has a hot date with Derrick so she will be with us tonight to! Isn't it great to have a HOT designated driver that is so much fun to be around? I think Launa is tops in my book, thanks Launa for being a good friend! If we end up somewhere after the party I will give you all a call and see if any or you are out.

Last night I had a good time. Theresa and Seany invited us to Sidelines to watch the Bronco's get their ass kicked! Who in the fuck are the Texans? Never heard of this team before. Ha-ha I didn't even know the Houston Oilers were not a team anymore! You can tell I am not a HUGE football fan. Well I hope all of you have a great weekend, don't forget Dorie's Christmas party 8 pm Saturday night! I am sure I will have some great pictures to share with you all on Monday. Love all around!

Thought for the day:

May you always have LOVE to share, HEALTH to spare and FRIENDS that care...

No comments: