Thursday, December 20, 2007

Two more days until California!!!!

Damn I am getting excited 2 more days until I will be in California!!!!! I will miss you all but I do plan on blogging so you can see pics and I can let you know about the fun. I hope you all will comment so I can keep in touch with you all too! I will be calling you all on Christmas to wish you happiness! I don't know if I mentioned but Boobs is moving back!!!! I am sure she will be here in time for Christmas. She is moving in with Steve and I think maybe this time they will do it right! Love is such a hard thing sometimes. I am just glad to have the whole gang back, I am looking forward to after the first of the year all going out and raising some HELL! Tonight I will run home and get my packing started and if Tim is cool with it I can meet you all out for a Holiday drink! Last night I got a lot accomplished I think right now I am just nervous getting everything done and ready and not forgetting something! Well everyone hope to see you tonight! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have Mish! I will miss you all! hopefully we'll see you tonight at the MOON!

Anonymous said...

oops! I meant to say have FUN Mish!

~M~ said...

You will see us tonight just not for long. Love ya

French Fry said...

Hmmm I think I've heard that you will go out for a quick drink before and that usually ends up as the all nighters! ha ha. I hope you have a blast in CA and we will miss you so much!
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

I know I got the lecture from Tim a few minutes ago about me not wanting to go HOME. I promised I will go HOME when he says. ha-ha He better bring a big stick. Just kidding! I will go home on time because I don't want to be tired at the beginning of my trip.