Friday, December 28, 2007

Time to come home....

I do have pictures I just need to get them downloaded and I will post them. The morning of departure we had a nice breakfast and then check out of our room and low and behold our Airport transport is even early wow what a good start to the day. We get to LAX and wow that was a fun Security check, NOT! We were excited when we got to our gate and it said our flight would be on time so we went to the bar while the kids went to McDonald's next door. After one drink we decided we need a cigarette. Wow what a joke we had to go to a whole other terminal in which we had to go down an escalator and walk for what seemed forever through this very white tunnel. As Laurie and I get to this tunnel we meet this hilarious Italian lady looking for the smoking area as well. So the long walk to the smoking area didn't seem as long because of our new interesting guest. When we get down this long tunnel and we are almost to the next terminal there is a man sitting in one of those airport taxi thingy's and the Italian woman tells him that she will pay him to drive us back when we are done. We laugh at this but didn't take her serious. We go up the escalators and outside to a balcony area were we can finally smoke. (shit I need to quit!) After we smoke two because damn we are not walking all this way for another we proceed to go back down the escalators and this Italian woman comes with us. She was serious too she went right up to the shuttle guy and paid him to drive us back to our terminal. Too funny. I wished I got a picture of her she was so interesting! When we get back we have another drink and figure they should be boarding soon. Well on time my ass after a 1/2 an hour after our initial flight time they finally load us and then we sit 45 more minutes on the plane for God only knows why. Our arrival time in Salt Lake will be exactly the time we were to be flying out! When we land we feel as if we won't miss our flight because our stewardess assures all passengers that our connecting flights have been told of our late arrival and she asks the others to stay seated while we get off first to get to our connecting flight. That was a joke, everyone gets up anyhow and this lady behind me is bitching that we are in her way and her flight is at 5:20 and it is 4:43 and my flight leaves at 4:45 so I proceed to tell that bitch off because by this time I am done with fucking people!!!!!! We run as fast as possible to our gate we were let off at gate D4 and we had to run to E85 we make it at 4:47 and the guy tells me sorry your flight left at 4:49! Two minutes ago? Why in the hell wouldn't they hold this small little plane for 2 fucking minutes for 9 passengers? I was beyond pissed! Oh but to make me happy they give us tickets to fly out at 9:08 and give me 4 $7.00 food vouchers! WHOOOPPPIIEEE DOOO! Like $7.00 pays for shit in an Airport diner! 4 hours in a Airport was not sounding like fun I just wanted to be home. At least the smoking area is right by our gate and I go in pissed and bitching and suck 2 cigs down while everyone in there had sympathy to my plight! ha-ha. We did end up having a great dinner at a pizza place and I actually bought a book and read until our flight. Funny watching my 14 & 15 year old daughters and 18 year old niece color in coloring books for entertainment! The flight arrived on time and we made it home about 11:30 dead tired. But this is the greatest vacation ever don't mind my little crabby areas of dictation because Disneyland and California Adventure was truly the bomb!!!!!! It seems like the little bad things that happenare almost more interesting to write about then the good times! ha-ha

No comments: