Monday, December 3, 2007

Fucking Wind!!!!!!!!!!

Well can you believe this fucking wind?!? It is ridiculous! I can hardly wait to be in California! Well good news Bobbie is coming this weekend! Her birthday is Saturday and she wants to go out. Bobbie isn't staying with me this time she is staying with Steve. We will see how that goes. Looking forward to seeing you girl, just hope you don't get smacked in the ass again if you know what I mean. I am getting tired of doing the told you so dance. But shit I love you no matter what! So who is game for a party this weekend? Butch's has been playing some sucky ass music of late! Who wants to go to a Rock ~n~ Roll biker bar and hear Sidelines type of shit? NOT ME! So we were thinking of moving it on over to The Sandbar where I have heard they play Rock ~n~ Roll and not that bullshit you can't dance to! We will figure it out as it gets closer so everyone mark your calendars! Month end will be kicking my ass today so love all around!
Thought for the day:
I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have.
PS Since I drink strong coffee, use strong hairspray and have strong friends that might the reason I am such a strong bitch! haha!!!!

No comments: