Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Getting even

Still no pics from the Christmas party. I am sorry Timmy hasn't downloaded them for me yet. But you are probably wondering what I did to Scott to maybe kinda of deserve the awful place mat picture. So let me tell you a few things that have happened before that. I don't think I have ever done more to Scotty then he has me but he is still going to pay for the place mat thing even though every day he says "We are even now, right?". Not on your life buddy!!!!! Well back when I first started at WL, Scott one day came in with cat shit all over his jeans and when I asked him what happened he said he had left his window open in his truck and a cat crapped on the seat. Now would Scott deserve that? Yes he would I am here to tell you he is a cat hater and has been know to kick them now and then. Well back to the story when he left to go change his jeans I printed off every cat picture I could find on the Internet and wrote the caption "Run everyone her comes Scott!" and then I proceeded to wallpaper his office with them. That is how it all began. I love Scott like a brother but he can be a real ass at times and sometimes he yells at me at work when he is grouchy so I feel I am totally justified in being mean to him on occasion. Scott has a tendency to throw pennies at me all the time and then load my drawers and any where else he can put pennies with pennies out of his pockets, he has so graciously saved up for me. So I started saving those pennies in a cup until I had a dollars worth at least and as I was visiting him one day in his office I put them all in his cowboy hat without being detected. Now Scott is a real dumb ass for not noticing me loading his hat with that many pennies as we are talking but I guess we will chalk that up to dead brain cells from drinking too much! Around lunch time I could hear pennies falling all over the floor and Scott say "SON OF A BITCH!" and I could vision him putting on his hat as a cascade of pennies feel all over his head! Pay Back accomplished! Then there is the matter of these disgusting little chocolate mints. A customer of ours brought us these disgusting little mints for Christmas and no one would eat them and who knows which one of us started it but they would end up in weird little places, like in every file in my desk, my purse, my car, my gas tank thing by the lid, on the toilet paper roll in the bathroom so when you pulled on it they would fall out, anywhere the little fucking things could possibly be found! And in turn I would put them in every pocket of his jeans when his laundry was delivered, his hat, in his office, in his truck you name it he got them back. You know I am still finding those damn things and it has been over a year!!!!! Then there are the pictures of Scott that I so fondly pass around the company. He is such a good person to get a picture of! The last straw for Scott I think is when I gave Bobbie a girl from the Bowie Plant a pic of Scott wearing my biker vest and hat and she printed them off and stuck them on everyones windshield in the parking lot of the Bowie plant or it could of been the picture I sent her of him doing the all famous Pour Some Sugar On Me dance. You all know the one I will even post the pic here, thanks Dd for catching this! But all and all I love the shit out of Scotty and well there truly ever be called a truce? I don't think so! So as for Scott Wesley there will be payback so you better look out! Love all around!

Thought for the day:

Fake Friends/Real Friends

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr / Mrs
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you
REAL FRIENDS: Could write a book about you with direct quotes from you
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FAKE FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say 'I'M HOME!'
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk bad to the person who talks bad about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will knock the person out that talked bad about you!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the two of you are like children!!!
You get em' Mish! I know you have a few more tricks up your sleeve! HaHaHa! Wish my boss was as fun as yours....mine has been "El Groucho" for the last couple of days!! Love all around for EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

~M~ said...

I know isn't life fun. What would life be without being silly?