Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hey batta batta swing!!!!

My head is in a bit of a fog today. I was suppose to just go to dinner with Tim but before we ordered we thought we would have a drink. Those of you that know me well know that isn't a good idea with me because once I start drinking I really don't want food! So I went home dizzy and silly but still early, I was home by 10! I never sleep well when I drink a lot and secondly when I don't eat! I woke up at 4:30 am starving but tired. So this morning I had that foggy feeling which in turn made me run behind and I then forgot my cell phone and so on. You think I would learn. ha-ha. Met some interesting people last night, if I were a swinger! We see this couple at the Moonlight all the time and always trade hello's but on this occasion we stroke up a conversation with them. I spoke with her a short time and exchanged numbers and then she left to go home leaving him behind to visit some more. When I drink I don't pay much attention to anything around me other then my cigarette, my drink, and the music playing on the juke box and of course Tim. Well I guess why I was enjoying my drink, Tim and this guy were visiting and come to find out Tim was getting propositioned for me to be traded. ha-ha! I kept asking Tim are you serious? Tim said "YES he wanted to go home with us!" He was telling Tim how he is always trying to get his wife interested in that type of lifestyle and so far she isn't going for it. Oh my I hope it was just drunk talk! It makes sense now when Tim went to the bathroom this guy told me that he thought I was sexy and very pretty and he didn't mean offense by telling me so! I won't be EVER telling his wife what he said because she seems so sweet and quiet, and on several occasions he told Tim not to say anything about it to her. Well guys before he & Tim's interesting conversation Tim & I had invited them out with all of us Saturday night so hmmmm we might have some interesting conversation to say the least! Ha-Ha. If they do come out with us I won't have to say a word you all know who this couple is we all have said hi to them at the Moonlight! So we will chalk it up to drunk talk and I know my little secret is safe with all of you! So girls no mentioning this in front of them. Hell maybe all of you will get propositioned too! ha-ha Life is interesting that is for sure! Love all around.
Thought for the day:
Life is all about asses you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa! You got elfed and you liked huh? Interesting story today Mish! What did you tell the guy? NO? YES? I've been propositioned before, and honestly, I am too much of a selfish person to share my lover with others! I don't mind sharing the company with others, but I definately do not want to share sexual favors! It's just not my thing...I like to flirt don't get me wrong, they don't call me the Queen of Tease for nothing, but in the actual situation, I am way too JEALOUS to actually go through with it.

French Fry said...

OH MY HELL!!! That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Maybe you should try it, you would rock his world!!!
Love ya,
kelli

~M~ said...

Ha-ha Blue Genie the answer is NO. First thing Tim is way too good in bed to let another woman at him she wouldn't give him back. And Tim is way too hot for a man to even hold a candle to him, so there are NOT many men that would be HOT enough to lure me away even for an evening! I thought it was flattering but believe me when you see this man you would know right off he would NEVER be my type even if I was of the swinger kind! *kiss*

Anonymous said...

YOU SICKO!!!!! HA!HA!


BIRDIE