Friday, February 8, 2008

You say that like it is a bad thing.

Hey all. Well most of you know I had a little bit of a disagreement with Scott's wife. Yes we worked it out. Boy some people are just hard to be friends with! Well anyway Scott informed me that his wife thinks I am a pervert, I was thinking to myself and she says that like it is a bad thing? I guess I would rather be a pervert then a girl that has never had an ounce of fun because she was too closed minded. Right? hmmmmm instead of my Crazy Bitch tattoo should it of said Perverted Bitch. ha-ha! Well tonight I hope to see you all at Zug-Zugs Passion Party at the Moonlight 7pm! It should be a good time! What is good about all my friends is they are just as perverted as I am. Like I always said I don't hang around so called NORMAL people because that would make life well....... fucking boring! If you can't hang then go somewhere else right! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Everyone is normal until you get to know them!!!!!

2 comments:

French Fry said...

Hey Mish,
I'm sure glad you guys worked it out. It is nice that both of you care for Scott enough to be nice to each other for his sake. Sounds like it was one wild night! (one of my fav Bon Jovi songs). Tonight sounds like it will be interesting as well. I sure wish I was going to be there. Please take lots of pics for me!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.