Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday!

Hello everybody! Billy "O" your birthday is on Easter too funny we will have to decorate eggs in your honor!!!! I can hardly wait for you Birthday party sounds like a promise of a good time! What does Billy "O" want for her birthday? A fifth of Jager? Ha-ha oh ya probably shouldn't do that one since you promised Blue Genie you would behave! You behave come on don't you have something better to promise then that? That is like me promising I will behave! I have to delete pics off my camera phone just so when I am drunk I don't show all my friends! ha-ha. I am aware we haven't had pics on the blog for a while. I do have some on my camera that need downloaded clear back from Mark's Birthday. Who knows what are on those pics Billy "O" was drunken picture taking! We will definitely get good ones at Billy "O"'s birthday that is for sure I feel a wild night coming on! I am priming up my terrible singing voice for that night! Joan Jett look out!! Ha-Ha! I hear pole's will be involved too hmmmm imagine the pictures of that! I guess as long as none of us get arrested it is all in clean fun! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
No man or woman is worth your tears, & the one who is, won't make you cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you? I am just packing for tomorrow, Work Work Work. Yuk!

~M~ said...

Paula? lol I bet you are I am happy for your closing day honey! Good luck!