Monday, February 25, 2008

Here it is Monday again....

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I did and got in a lot of rest too! Those are my favorite weekends the ones you get all you have to do done, including family time, party time, and sitting on the couch time. Saturday night was fun we got some dart throwing in we only had a portion of our gang but we got to see Dorie, Rachel, & Staci they haven't came out for a long time! We didn't stay much longer after they arrived because we were already tooted by then! LOL So the weekend was good and that will be one of the last party weekends for a while for Tim & I because he has to start working Sundays for like 6 weeks! We might go for drinks now and then on Friday night but nothing too late. We will however make Billy "O"'s birthday party! We will need to get the details! How fun! Well everyone I gotta get back to work! Love ya all!
Thought for the day:
Over 50% of disagreements between people are from misinterpreting what a person has said.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and Timmy can to my house anytime you want during those six weeks. We won't do anything too crazy...play cards, play pac pan, watch some movies, or whatever! We can all still get together, we just need to make them earlier nights, thats all!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan to me. Earlier outings, earlier departures, and less consumption. We will be good and ready to go out early and stay out late and consume twice as much on my birthday. Woo Who!!!! Just kidding Kelly, I will be good. So now we just need French Fry to bring her ass down here. Gotta Run, Love you all and Smooches to everyone.

French Fry said...

When is the big day billy o? I'd love to be there for it!

Anonymous said...

My actual birthday is on March 23rd
But I have been informed that we are celebrating on Friday the 21st or on Saturday the 22nd. I am not sure, Kelly is the one to talk to about all the details. All I know is that tattoos, singing, drinking, boobs, dancing and dancers on poles are involved. Oh, and sober drivers. So we can all enjoy the fun, but drive safely. Hope you can make it.

~M~ said...

LOL you are all crazy! We will make Billy "O"s birthday rememerable that is for sure! Love ya all!

~M~ said...

LOL you are all crazy! We will make Billy "O"s birthday rememerable that is for sure! Love ya all!