Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I am already ready for the weekend!

Well another Tuesday how exciting right? This weekend Theresa, me and her girls are going to Colorado to find the dress. Should be fun! We are leaving Friday afternoon so I am sure you will be all getting texts from us telling you of our adventures. Well hope you all have a great day!
Thought for the day:
Your aspiration is your motivation, your motivation is your belief, Your belief is your peace, your peace is your target, Your target is heaven, and life is like hell without FRIENDS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be missing you girls!!! Have fun :-) Thanks Mish for the great weekend! DD and I really did have a blast! Kelli, ....when are you BRINGING YOUR ASS? I promise not to hurt you!!

~M~ said...

LOL! I will miss you as well. Ya we need to get Kelli to make the trip she would enjoy it! You won't hurt her? Nah you will just blue genie her or objects around her should I say. She would love all of you! How could you not, like I always say I have the greatest friends!!!!