Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The day from hell......

You probably all noticed I didn't blog yesterday. Well yesterday was one of those days that possibly I should of stayed home and so should of my girls. Work sucked from the moment I sat at my desk until I got the call.... When the call came in I had spent at least 3 1/2 hours on some billing errors and I was really wanting to kill a work associate of mine. What was the call? The school nurse called me and told me my daughter Randi was goofing around and had fallen on her elbow and it is extremly swollen and it might possibly be broken if that wasn't bad enough she then continued to tell me as she was treating Randi, Brooke had come into her office. I knew that neither child was ill that morning so I was curious why Brooke was in her office. She continued to tell me Brooke had gotten into a brawl with some girls and has a bump on her head above her brow line and on the back of her head and some superficial scratches on the right hand of her face, and now Brooke was in with the Principal. I told her I would be right there. I get to the office and of course everyone is kind of humored I am at the school for two very seperate things that occured at the exact same time. I check on Randi and by this time she is calm but her elbow doesn't look so good and then I am wisked away in to the principals office to be told that Brooke has three days ISS for fighting. Why did Brooke fight? Well her heart is big when it comes to her friends and she could not sit idol while another girl picked on her friend. Her friend accidentally stepped on another girls heal of her shoe as they were walking down the hall and this girls friend took it upon herself to shove Brooke's friend to the ground and then all HELL broke loose. I DO NOT agree with fighting but I guess there are some instances where at that age that is how you cure the problem for good. So that was my day yesterday. After taking Randi for x-rays we found out it is just severly bruised so at least that was one good thing that came out of the day because I still have the fucking billing problem that plaqued me almost all day yesterday. Luckily I won't cure this problem with beating the shit out of the one that caused it! Well I am hoping today is better but I am really not feeling it. I already can't wear my right contact and wouldn't you know I forgot my contact stuff at home! Here we go again! Hope all your days are much better then mine! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Think before you speak.

1 comment:

French Fry said...

Well I'm sure glad you made it through the day from hell yesterday and I'm sure glad you are at work today!
I agree, fighting isn't right but that is the best reason to fight is to stand up for your friends!
Love ya,
Kell