Thursday, February 28, 2008

The work we do for a nice bod!

Happy Thursday. Wow water aerobics is seriously kicking my ass! But it sure is melting my mid section and my ass is getting better! Wooo hooo can't beat getting a nicer ass right? I will be consistently doing this I am seeing a good result from doing this twice a week. My jeans button with ease and I am feeling great, however I do feel like a noodle right after I am done but that is the price you pay to get rid of the pounds right? I wished I would of measured before starting but I can tell how things fit what the results are. My arms I bet alone a good inch off just the way my jackets are fitting in the upper arm area and I can zip my leather Harley riding coat with two shirts on now that is progress! Dorie will be doing this with me next session and I hope she loves it as much as I do. Class starts March 17th! So with water aerobics and my dance I hope to be nice and slim by summer and Theresa's wedding! Have to look good in a gown they have a tendency to show every bump and ripple! ha-ha Well enough of my useless jabber! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Don't waste your time on someone, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Mish! Keep up the good work! It's nice to feel the results huh? I wish I was in a better place in my life, (meaning with moving and all), then I would be right there with you....sounds like hard work but fun since everyone does it together. Luv ya!

~M~ said...

Luv ya back we will all have to get in a routine together later!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so in on that too. I need it worse than all of you. So once we get things settled, we are so going to start burning the fat and toning the muscles too. Destany is begging to get a health club membership, so she might want to do it too. FUN! FUN! Smooches!!