Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Prayers are in order......

Yesterday I found out Christina's mom died. For those of you that don't know Christina she is my daughter's best friends mother, one of my dear friends, and my outstanding hair designer. It was a total shock and unexpected not that knowing someone is going to die makes it any easier. When things happen like this to someone close to you it makes you think of the day you might have to try to live through losing a parent. It brings an appreciation of your parents to light on a day such as these. My heart breaks for Christina and I wished I could take some of her pain away but really I don't think there is anything I can say or do to ease this type of pain. So I ask all of you to keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Also Kelly the Blue Genie needs us there for her too. Her Grandma is very ill and in the hospital. Christina & Kelly the best thing I can do for you as a friend is cry with you. My heart goes out to you both and know if there is anything I can ever do to ease any of your pain I would do it in a heartbeat.

Thought for the day:


May today there be peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

3 comments:

French Fry said...

Christina and Kelly, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Mish is right, there isn't much to say that can make it any easier but just knowing you have an awesome friend like Michelle that will cry with you and hold your hand.
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

Thanks Kelli you are too sweet to me
love ya Mish.

Anonymous said...

Thank you both for your loving words...and Kelli, don't sell yourself short, your kind words from a far mean alot to me too! Oh and the whole crying thing...I am totally over it, enough is enough. I am so tired of crying.