Monday, February 11, 2008

I wann rock and roll all nite and party everyday!

What a weekend! I had a great weekend! How about all of you? The times I seriously have the most fun are those unplanned times where we just all happen to show up! Friday night most of us went to Launa's Passion party and stayed for a few drinks afterwards, I was a bit of a party poop that night because I promised Tim a private naked party for the two of us at our house for that night! ha-ha and what a hell of party that was! I know I am naughty! Saturday I promised Blue Genie & Billy "O" we would go out and see their new house and catch a late lunch at Chatter's. For some reason I just haven't been eating and I tell you I am damn lucky if I eat one meal a day! I am however loving the results of the new tummy! ha-ha Okay I am getting off track..... So we meet at Chatter's first to eat because I was so hungry I thought I might die! So we have lunch and of course by my 4th Bloody Mary I am ready to go through the evening and have a really good time, especially after I get my check and the computer messed up and she said she couldn't remember how many drinks we had so she will charge us for two each and when we get our bill she only charged us for one each and our lunch! I figured after a deal like that we will go see the girl's house and then come back and party for a bit. Tweatter/Birdie called when we were at the girl's house and she decides she will come with us too and invites along Shelly & Tommy so we all ended up having a great time! I never thought in one million years I would sing Karoake but hell the way I love music I just thought who gives a shit if I am not the best singer it is a good time! And for some reason the Karoake guy got my name and continuelly called out that I need to get my ass up there and sing! But what the bigger surprise of the evening was that Seany aka Chopper got up there and sang several times and you know what he was pretty damn good!!!!!!! Usually when we go to Karoake Theresa is almost the only one to get up there and sing besides Tim when he is drunk. Theresa actually sings like an angel and gives you chills up your spin from her talent. Now all of you know I would of loved to get that talent! I would be a Rock Star in a flat minute if I had the voice to do it! Damn I guess I will just have to party like one! I told Blue Genie lets get up there and sing I Hate Myself For Loving You by Joan Jett, we both know all the lyrics and we have sang the song on occasion at Butch's but she said NO WAY not in Casper only out of town will I sing Karoake! We reminded her we are in Bar Nunn, so she sang it with me along with Billy "O", Tweatter, and an old High School friend of mine Christy. After that we were regulars singing a few more like Heart Breaker, and even Baby Got Back! All the women came up when we were singing and sang with us! We lite that bar up, it is hard not to pay attention to the group that is having the most fun! So I had an absolute blast and am looking forward to doing that again! Hope everyone had a peaceful Sunday full of rest as I did! Love all around!!!!!!
Thought for the day:
Who gives a shit what anyone thinks! If they don't like it go somewhere else!

5 comments:

French Fry said...

Sounds like a great time! Damn I wish I would have been there. You didn't talk much about the new house, how was it? And I would love to hear you sing some Joan Jett. I'm sure you guys rocked the house!
Love ya!

~M~ said...

I didn't did I! Their house is great they did an awesome job picking out flooring, counter tops and paint colors! It is a beautiful home and I am so proud of the both of them having a house they can call their very own! Wished you could of been there as well. Love Joan Jett I do try to take some of her look from the 80's to the way I look! Ha-ha now you know!

Anonymous said...

Friday was great and Saturday was a Fricken Blast!!! We were all singing fools, and the rest of the bar just joined right in. After you guys left, Kelly and I stayed till 2:45. So we closed it down in style. We met soooooo many people that were extremely supportive and they all want us to party with them again. So I think we will definately have to go there on occasion. Some of them wanted to go home with us too, so I think we will always go there in a group, safety in numbers, Right!? Well it sure was a lot of fun. French Fry needs to bring her ass down here so we can take her out too. The bigger the group, the better.

~M~ said...

lol ya that red head was really in to me! Wow interesting huh! I guess my ass shaking ability turns women on as well as men! ha-ha

French Fry said...

Sounds like you guys have a great time no matter where you are and your always turning someone on! Which is great! I do need to get my ass down there, and quick. I need a good old fashioned party and I can't seem to find one around here! And I think I like turning girls on too, so I'll give you a run for your money Mish. ha ha ha.