Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The wind is back......

Fucking wind is back! This has been the most depressing winter! You know I have the greatest friends! Thank you all for all of your support during this time. What bothers me most about this coach is he didn't even apologize about how Randi felt. He didn't give two shits about how a child felt! He might not take responsibility but at least he could of offered an apology for how she felt! Sheila my friend from High School told me how a coach made her feel in High School and you know what his words still affects her! The job of teacher/coach is so important especially at a Junior High level, this is the age where you can affect their self esteem and damage it to where it can affect them clear into adult hood. Well he will hear me today but will he really HEAR me is the question. The only good thing about this is the Principal is a woman. Women sometimes have more heart when it comes to how a child feels. I hope she becomes one of my advocates. Well I will let you all know how it goes today. Love all around......
Thought for the day:
"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow."

2 comments:

French Fry said...

Good morning Mish,
I'm sorry the wind is back! That sucks, we had a beautiful sunrise this morning turned the whole sky pink and it just really started my day out well. I really hope you get some satisfaction today even if it is just that the coach really HEARS you and hopefully he can step back and see what he has done. My money is on you sweetheart! Good luck! We are all praying for ya!

~M~ said...

that was so sweet, I didn't see this yesterday but it sure made my day today. Love ya