Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday again!



It is Monday again! I hate Monday's! Here is pic of my beloved french~fry (in red) and her bestfriend Mel. That was one hell of a game on Sunday and I am sure that Steve is just thrilled for the Giants! This weekend was low key again. Friday night I just stayed home and relaxed after going to my mom's for a short time, Saturday went to the bridal affair with Theresa and all of our girls and played cards that evening with partial of our gang, then Sunday Bobbie & Steve came over for some of the game. All this staying home shit has me itching to party! Kelly & Dd worked on their new home all weekend so maybe this coming weekend after Launa'a party we can all PARTY! I am ready! Are all of you??????

Thought for the day:

I have learned 99% of the time if something isn't working in your house, the kids did it!

2 comments:

French Fry said...

Thanks for putting my pic up there! You are a great friend! I am itching for a party as well, so I'll be there with bells on....I wish! One day soon it will happen!
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

Yes it will and it will be a grand time!!!!