Monday, June 23, 2008

Wow What a Wedding!!!!!!!!!!

Now that was a GREAT wedding! We started off Friday Morning all getting our nails done and then we were off to the hair salon to do a practice run on Theresa's hair. It looked perfect so then we all went to a nice lunch at Sanford's and then some went to the tanning salon and then home to get ready for wedding rehearsal. Wedding rehearsal went off without any real catches other then the Preacher didn't know the women stood on the left! I set him straight! LOL Rehearsal dinner was fabulous the prime rib was perfection and we all had a great time. We all went home early to get rest for the big day! The morning started off with hair. Theresa, her mother and I had our hair done at Smart Style and boy did Theresa's hair turn out well! When the lady turned me around to see mine I was like WOW, I never really wear my hair like that?!? And boy it was so stiff there was no changing it! Ha-ha luckily it got a vote of approval from everyone but my daughter Randi. It was truly a rock star hair do! I never realized I could have that big of hair. Ha-ha. And you know what I danced my ass off and it never went flat! Hell it never moved when I rode home on the motorcycle! ;o) The wedding was beautiful for those of you that didn't get to go. Sean made everyone almost if not cry when he did. I hate to see men cry it chokes me up every time. I think all of us were roasting up there and you know Preachers they love to hear themselves talk! It was a beautiful ceremony though and Kathy (Theresa's friend & boss) sang so beautiful! When they announced them Mr. & Mrs Cohee there was a huge cheer and it was just a great ending to the whole ceremony! After the long line of people congratulating at the church we hopped in the limo drinking champagne and rode over to the park for some more pictures! I know Theresa's face hurt from smiling! After that we all arrived at the reception. What a reception it was too! Wow a beautiful wine bar, and 3 regular bars, and trays & trays of appetizers! We had the whole Petroleum Club for this event! Then we had dinner, and dinner was just perfect! We had filet Mignon. The Petroleum Club knows how to put on a party! They served over 200 people and everything was still perfection!!!! Then the toasts, the cutting of the beautiful cake and the garter & bouquet throw. The throws couldn't of turned out any better! Theresa's daughter caught the bouquet and her daughter's boyfriend caught the garter! When the last dance was announced I thought it was midnight little did I know they paid the dj service to stay later and it was 2 in the morning! Boy we had fun we all danced up a storm including DD & Kelly's son Dood! Dood asked every woman in the whole place to dance! We even fit in our song Crazy Bitch, the place had cleared out a little and hopefully not to many people were offended but HELL it was Theresa's wedding and she is you know a CRAZY BITCH! ha-ha!!!! Tim & I followed Theresa over to the Hotel to her honeymoon sweet because she had to leave at 5 am and wanted to stay up all night since there was no sense in going to bed for a couple of hours. I rode on the back of the motorcycle in my gown! Ha-ha Yes if you wondered I am a crazy bitch too! We got Theresa's hair out of her wedding do and I washed all that spray out of there so she could get on the plane to Cancun without looking too funny! ha-ha. Tim and I arrived home about 3:15 am and hit the sack, yes my hair still looked the same when I got up that SHIT didn't move! Theresa called me about 5 pm and her and Sean still hadn't gotten to bed! They got to their room drank the bottle of champagne and looked out their room with two balconies at the Ocean and the beautiful white sand beach's. They were headed for dinner and the start of a 8 day honeymoon! We will miss them and look forward to hearing all about the trip! Pictures will be coming shortly from the bachelorette party and the wedding. I don't have time today but I at least have the bachelorette party pics on a disc so here this week I will post those. I mean the ones that I can! Naughty girls!!!!!!
Thought for the day:
No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

No comments: