Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An angel got his wings.....

At 9:19 pm last night a son kissed his father on the forehead and told him "Dad, it is okay." and that is when Ernie took his last breath... After he took his last breath the timer that was not set on the oven went off. I would like to think it was his last farewell and when I heard about what happened it made me think every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings. Ernie was a Son, a Dad, a Brother, a Grandpa, a Great Grandpa, a Uncle and a friend. He will be sadly missed....






























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute Michelle. He knew you all loved him very much. He will all of your Guardian Angel now.

Love ya
Tweatter

~M~ said...

Thank you baby. You are such a good friend. It just is so sad, I hate to see everyone's pain and see our mortality up close. love you. Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers go out to all of you that suffer and hurt from this sad loss...LUV U BUNCHES!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time. If there is something I can do, please call.
Paula

~M~ said...

Thank you girls I love you!