Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Back....

Sorry I missed yesterday I was sooooo busy. This weekend was emotionally draining but the services were beautiful. I always wanted to see a military funeral and now I have and what a person to have seen it for. Sunday was a beautiful father's day. Tim and I went for a long motorcycle ride around Pathfinder & Alcova lake and we stopped by the Sunset Grill. It was a good day other then I drank too much! I think it was the combination of being in the sun all day and then drinking because boy was I drunk!!! Huh Theresa & Bobbie? I never get like that but oh well it was fun! The time is growing nearer! I am so excited for the Wedding. We will see you all there! Love all around.
Thought for the day:
REMEMBER LOVE AND COMPASSION heals everything.

No comments: