Monday, June 30, 2008

WoooooHooooo! a 4 day work week!

Hey! Everyone have a good weekend? I did! Friday night I stayed in, there was Nobody to party with! :o( Dorie was going out but not to anywhere I wanted to go. Hope you had fun my little Dorie Ione! Like Dorie said I need to just buy a bar so we can have a place to dance that plays some real fucking Rock ~n~ Roll! Saturday night Tim and went to Hog Feast in Glenrock. Now that was fun! We met Julian down there at their Karst Motorsports booth. There were lots of bikers and a cheap bar I was in HEAVEN! That band rocked the house! They played Rock ~n~ Roll and they could sing AC/DC perfectly! Tim finally told me we had to go home, I was having a way good time! The ride home was a little chilly but all in all it was a really good time! So tell me about your weekend..... Hey and I think my Theresa is finally home, boy we have some catching up to do! Love all around! If you haven't looked at the blog for a while make sure you see Friday I posted a lot of pics.
Thought for the day:
Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.

No comments: