Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday!

Well Theresa called last night from Cancun! She is having fun but got an eye infection. She misses everyone! She said she can't get drunk on the beer there and they don't have Miller Lite so she was drinking Margarita's! Last night Tim & I went on a great ride out to the lake and ate at the Sunset Grill. Good food. We will all have to go out there one evening for dinner. I got invited to a tiki party tonight?!? What the hell is a tiki party? If you know let me know lol!!!! Well love all around have a good weekend!
Thought for the day:
Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, OR issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.

1 comment:

French Fry said...

I bet it is a Polynesian luau or something like that. What ever it is I bet you'll have a blast!
Love ya,
Kelli