Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hump day....

Hello is anybody out there? I haven't heard from some of you in a while. John and Burgandy came over for bit last night to see Tim's new Harely it was great seeing them we hadn't seen them for a couple weeks. Tim did sell his other Harley last night. I really think this kid that bought it will Love it as much as Tim. Tim will be really sad to see it drive out of our garage. He has had the bike 5 years and it is his first Harley. He put a lot of work in it including the custom art work on the tank so I am sure it will be like losing a best friend. I look forward to seeing you all this Saturday! Kelly are you out there? Saw you for a bit at dance recital but all my texts to you go unanswered? LOL you probably just let Billy "O" respond for both of you huh? Well miss you all! It seems like forever since we all got to be together. Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Always think before you speak....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mish! Yes I am out here...or should I say out there? HaHa! Just been hanging round the house, my brother was in town the weekend of recital, which was also the kids last week in school, oh and my boss's last full week at work (on a 4 month detail in Salt Lake City),..yeah and my mom retired that Thursday too!!! OMG i thought i wasn't going to make it outta that week alive :-) Plus, right before my brother came to town DD and I finished unpacking everything and organized the garage too...now we can actually get a vehicle in there, CAN YOU BELEIVE IT!! FINALLY!!!!!! Well, we'll be seeing you this weekend for sure, see ya at the party!