Thursday, June 26, 2008

Skipped Wednesday now on to Thursday!

Hello.... I know I know I skipped yesterday. I have been so damn busy at work! We need to all get together on the patio! The weather is so nice, I even like the thunderstorms in the evening of course I LOVE rain. Saves on water! I bet Theresa is having fun! I miss her! I am use to hearing from her daily so it has been so weird without her here! We will all have to get together when she returns to hear all about her honeymoon. So what's cooking for you all this weekend? I know for one I am going to plant my ass on the back or our Harley and go riding! This year I am riding all the way to Sundance & Sturgis on the back of the bike! Suzie Dorie's niece is going with us this year and riding behind us in the car. I was so excited she wanted to come along then I don't have to ride separately from Tim this year! I sure wish all of you were going with us, boy wouldn't that be a party! Well love all around!
Thought for the day:
Life is too short don't wish it away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mish,

We are going to Glendive, Montana for a car show. Hope it is nice. See you later, Paula

~M~ said...

Well have fun Paula!!!!! I miss you let's do lunch next week! ;o)