Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally Friday.....

Well I am glad this week has come to a close. I don't like to wish away days but this week has been a rough one. I hope all of you are doing well, I haven't spoken to some of you for a bit. Bobbie keep your chin up sweetheart and remember everything in life happens for a reason. Be strong and ride it out it will all workout. Promise.... I know you need me sweetheart and I am sorry I have been so unavailable. Next weekend we all will be together for a joining of two of the finest people I have come to know. I am looking forward to seeing love & life as it should be! The funeral is tomorrow and I know Tim's family, it will end with a huge party, laughter and some tears but it will put some closure on the loss of someone we loved and admired. I am looking forward to next weekend and I am excited to see everyone in a beautiful happy setting. Let's PARTY! ;o) I will never be a Rock Star but Hell I sure will party like one! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

No comments: