Thursday, June 12, 2008

Family & Friends

Have I told you all lately how special you all are? Well if I haven't I love all of you. Thank you for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers. It means so much! Dorie thank you for bringing food to Tim's parents that was so thoughtful and the card was so heart touching, you always make me feel special and loved. Theresa thank you for your call's and texts you made us feel so very loved. Paula, Kelly & Kelli, Shelly, and Bobbie thank you for your comments they really mean so much to me. Too bad funerals always need to be a reason to see family we haven't seen in years, but it always brings us all closer and brings a renewed appreciation for the love we have as a family. As the family all joined last night and through the next few days we love to sit around and look at old pictures and relive old memories. I realized how important pictures are and you know we don't have as many as we would of liked of grandpa. It is so nice to have those photos to see a moment stopped in time. It really helps to look at that photo and remember more vividly the exact moment. So I am glad we take lots of photos so we can have all those memories for when we get old and might forget. Love all around....
Thought for the day:
Live your life everyday as it might be your last!

2 comments:

French Fry said...

I just wish I was closer to give you and Tim a giant hug. I know there isn't much I can do from here in Utah but if there is anything you need please let me know. You guys are very special to me.
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

Kelli you always being there for me through im, email, the blog and texting makes me feel your right beside me. I consider you one of my dearest freinds and distance will NEVER change that. You are a great friend and I am thankful for the fact you are in my life. Love, Mish