Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Bye.....

Well Tim's beloved Harley drove out of our garage last night! Boy you should see the muscle bound hottie that bought the bike! Holy shit! Helped him zip his chaps I told Tim "Damn he is built!" We all know how Tim flirts his ass off all the time, but you know me you have to be pretty fucking HOT for me to comment! I think the reason being is Tim is perfect he is so good looking you really have to be something to even have my eye wander for a second. And then it is right back to my man because ladies I KNOW I am fucking lucky! Well Tim's wedding is an early one so I am looking forward to Theresa's party and then maybe all us silly drunk girls can finish out and join the men folk at the bar! Up to Theresa though it is her day! Blue Genie I am glad to find you alive and safe! LOL I miss you girlie I can hardly wait to see you and Billy "O" this weekend!!!!! Tell your mom congratulations on her retirement!!! Well love all around!!!!
Though for the day:
Sometimes it hurts to think!!! ha-ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited for the party too. I hope everyone can come and has a great time. The big day is getting close my friends and I'm getting soooo nervous. My hair do is my biggest worry AUGHHHHHH!!!!!

Love you all
Tweatter