Monday, October 13, 2014

The Nutty Dumpster Diver....

Happy Monday!  Well this weekend was a quick one I want to shout a thanks to Brigit for joining me and Michael on the 24 day challenge
, she has very minimal to lose but she likes the health benefits of it.  Thanks Brigit for your support you are an awesome friend and lady!  I finally went to the Dr. for those of you that know I was on a 3 1/2 week journey of being ill.  After spending 2 1/2 hours in Urgent care I found out I had acute bronchitis and got antibiotics, a steroid, codeine cough syrup, and a inhaler.  Wow do I feel better, but being sick has not deterred me from my diet plan. So still on tract!  Ready for a laugh.....  Here we go!!!

Everyone I am sure has heard of me talking about one of my bff's Kat from Boston.  What you might not know is how much we are alike.  All of you that know me know how if some funny shit is gonna happen it will happen to me.  Well Kat shares in that blessing or curse however you would like to view that.  With that being said I have a story for you.....

The art of dumpster diving is nothing new. I have heard of many doing so from all walks of life.  Some for aluminum to recycle for money or some that like to find treasures others throw away and consider trash.  My Aunt has found many beautiful antique treasures this way and believe me looking at her you would never think she would take ones trash.   As they say one man's trash can be another man's treasure. Or in this following case one woman's trash can become one nutty Man's treasures.

Kat decided to clean out her closet, which I am sure it is quite a chore because the one thing we don't have in common is this girl likes to shop!  So she loaded up all her don't wants into trash bags and quickly deposited them in her trash bin at home.  Since she filled up her trash bin she decided the rest she would throw in the trash bin at her work.  Now if I haven't told you where Kat works it would be helpful to this story to inform you she works at a nut farm.  Have you seen that movie Shutter Island with Leonardo DiCaprio?  That is what Kat's nut house looks like beautiful and spooky, that is beside the point but thought it was fun facts to share.  LOL.  So Kat throws the bags in her trash at work and thinks not another thing about it until her boss calls her and asked if she lost her pocketbook. (hope the facts are accurate) Pocketbook in Boston talk is a purse, to me it would be a name for a wallet but lol I am not from Boston. She said no she indeed had her pocketbook, that is when she was informed there was a nut walking around with her old pocketbook with old paystubs bearing her name. Kat is mortified that now the nut knows she is the person that has deposited his new treasures into the trash.  Even better yet he is walking around in her old pajamas.  I am picturing this crazy man walking around with a purse and pink flannel jammies right now aren't you?  Even the thought of that isn't even the best part of this story.  As Kat sits there thinking of all she threw away in that bag she tossed at her work she remembers that particular item that was on top of her closet shelf she had purchased from one of those sex parties, that she quickly tossed in the bag also.  Now I got your minds working huh?  Remember those parties girls that we use to have and remember that one dildo that stuck to a shower wall or other places so that you can indulge in the fantasy it is a sexy hot man and not a dildo stuck to a wall.  So do you think that nut has the dildo in his newly acquired jammies while he walks around or just maybe in his newly acquired pocket book or is it on his wall in his room?  I can imagine hearing the nut at night when he is alone saying in a high pitched voice BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, while he is backin up to take Kat's discarded toy to his secret place.....  This shared story made me laugh and laugh and I am glad she let me share it with you all....  Sometimes I wonder who is the nut or did she just become a nut from working with the nuts?  If you can't laugh at yourself then who will right?  There is a very important lesson to this story. Before you toss anything out of your closet go through it and make sure nothing bares your name on it, especially when you are like Kat and throw away kinky sex toys! 

No comments: