Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 10!

Day 10 of my new adventure in the dieting world!  Well forgot to weigh myself so will report that tomorrow but I feel great! I have more energy and I feel just really good.  I have had a on and off again struggle with this like cold/cough for the last 3 weeks and it gripped me hard for the past 8 days, but I am on the mend.  DD has been such a support for me, thank you DD!  She sends me sweet passages some days and remembered it was day 10 of this diet. You are the Best Dorthea Darlene! I really love the way this diet has made me feel, and knowing the inches are quickly coming off by the feel of my pants is a great feeling.  Michael says now 11-24 day of this diet the weight will come off quickly.  woot! woot! I honestly think with the amount of water I am drinking that I am literally peeing out calories, and for exercise sure I increased exercise I walk to the bathroom 50 million times a day!  The new work out I tell ya...  Seriously though when I get this cough totally gone I will be back on my elliptical and join my water aerobics again, and hopefully my clogging class will get a much wanted come back!  But when I do near my day 24 I must confess the way I want to reward myself on day 25 is with a pizza, I know after I scarf that pizza down the next day  I will then continue the program and get rid of all the weight I need too.  They say never to reward yourself with high calorie treats but rather with something like a new outfit etc.  I say well bleep that I want some damn pizza!  LOL After I get to my goal weight I will go to one day of the week being my free day, I will not live my life saying no to the things I love.  I can't and will not live without ice cream, pizza, Mexican food, greasy hamburgers with the damn bun, or French fries!  :) Who in the hell can really, except those super skinny super models that either say no to it, eat it and puke it, or take drugs so they don't desire it. Ya I will stick with my womanly body and once and a while say yes and not guilt myself over enjoying lives fattening treasures or pleasures!  Oh and I will never give up booze!  hehe I just picked a light calorie kind of booze....  Well peeps enjoy the rest of your week and remember, I love you! 

No comments: