Friday, October 24, 2014

Mike Mike Mike what day is it????

Haha!  it's Friday!!!!  Woot woot I am already envisioning me sleeping in tomorrow with no annoying alarm clock noise!!!  Next Friday is Halloween, had me thinking of Halloween's passed.  We have had some good ones but damn has it been a while since we have done a group outing on Halloween!  Of course we all know I am married to ummmm a bit of a fun sucker!  He will say that it is stupid lol.  I think a band I love is playing though at the Parkway Plaza lounge that I might possibly be able to talk Mr Grumpy Pants into!  Just a thought anyway.  Have 2 more people joining me on my diet and I am psyched about that!  Thanks Denise and Megan!  The more the merrier nice getting healthy and losing excess weight with friends.  Keeps me motivated and I love to motivate others.  If you want to check it out please do and like I said if you just want to be healthier there is that option too! 

https://www.advocare.com/141015180/Store/24Wizard/default.aspx

You know what it is time for?  Really we need a road trip!  Maybe we need to do Deadwood, nothing like partying at the Saloon 10!  Hmmmm I need to start planning I miss my peeps I haven't seen in a while and even though drinking isn't really a great thing on a diet it is a mandatory thing to be me! HA!  So let's hear it my friends who wants to think of a road trip? 

No comments: