Friday, October 10, 2014

Some one murdered Peter Cottontail!

Before I get to who murdered Peter I wanted to share a recipe with you.  I love this time of year because Perkins has their Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes!  OMG they are to die for!  I did gobble some up before I started my diet, and was pleased to come across the recipe and thought I should share it.
 http://www.examiner.com/article/fall-recipe-pumpkin-oatmeal-pancakes Enjoy!

Who murdered Peter???? Peter Cottontail frolics out in my work parking lot everyday and has for quite some time now.  He seems to love to sit by my car and when I go out on a break during the day he just likes to sit and watch me.  I have become fond of Peter so you can imagine the horror when I came back from lunch yesterday to see his grotesquely twisted lil body lying lifeless in the parking lot.  I came in quickly and asked down the hall who killed Peter!?! So everyone comes out in the parking lot to glance down at lil Peter's body and the Shipping Manager sweetly picks him up with a shovel and places him in a bag for burial.  So now the investigation begins on who murdered Peter.  Did anyone come apply when I was gone?  Did we have any vistors?  Peter is laying in my parking spot so was trying to figure out who parked there when I was gone or who is trying to frame me!  After a lot of thought the guys all came to the sad conclusion maybe I hit him backing up that morning?  NO that isn't so Peter was happily hopping around after I arrived yesterday.  The guys then point out Peter is laying in what appears to be my tire tracks. (we have a dirt lot)  I asked them wouldn't Peter run hearing me open and shut my door and start my car when I left?  Wouldn't I hear thump thump if I indeed ran over Peter?  So the Mystery is still a question for CSI because I think I am being framed and if not then I think Peter committed suicide using me. Sighs..... I asked the shipping manager if he buried him this morning and if he made a lil cross for his grave, and he says nope threw him right in the dumpster!  OH MY!  Poor Peter!  So I think Tim the Shipping Manager might be on the top of the list of suspects!  Peter you will be missed!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Love all around! 

No comments: