Thursday, October 16, 2014

I just knew pumpkin pie had to be good for you!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/superfoods/13-comfort-foods-that-burn-fat/ss-AA2fl0Y

I been reading a lot of articles about foods that burn belly fat, increase metabolism, and are low calorie, low fat, and are beneficial.  So I thought you might like to see comfort foods that actually burn fat.  I was excited to read one of my favs, Pumpkin pie made the list, oh yummm!  I am on day 18 of my healthy diet plan and have lost 10 lbs.  I lose weight slower then I lose the inches and I also lose weight slower then other women due to a very slow metabolism and being over 40!  Being over 40 slows down our metabolism even more!  I will lose it faster once I start my exercise routine, I think I am finally better from being so damn ill!  Hell I am tickled with my results thus far and I don't consider it a bad thing I can pull my jeans off or on without unbuttoning or unzipping them!  So even when I reach day 24 of the challenge, I will keep on going until every last drop of this weight is gone.  I love this diet because I know how to maintain my weight afterwards and how to eat properly.  So a win, win for me.  So an update on my weight loss journey, maybe tomorrow I will have something more entertaining to write about!  Later my peeps!

No comments: