Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Thursday!

Damn the wind sucks!!!!!  Last night I celebrated my 24 day mark with a couple slices of not diet worthy pizza!  Damn it was good...  haha I love my carbs sometimes but know to keep on track and lose the rest no more splurges.  One of my favorite products though with this new way I am going is Carb Ease for those of us that need our carbs!  Check this out.... You have to love a product that cuts down on the absorption of carbs and has other benefits.  I don't know one person that doesn't need this awesome product!  https://www.advocare.com/141015180/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=T4462&id=TS  Anyone that buys this product from me this week off my website or direct from me I will throw in a couple Spark's in.  This is a energy drink mix that I can't live without now.  20 vitamins that give me get up and go and is sugar free and only 45 calories!  Can't beat that! 

HEY all my readers since you don't comment I don't know what I shall write about!  Come on I took a long hiatus who has some stories or adventures we did that I haven't written about you would like to see me blog about????  Drop me a line or a comment and let's get this blog back on crazy train track!

No comments: