Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Friday....

Hi Peeps. I know I haven't blogged I have been trying to keep my head above water at work. Plus there are only 5 days left until Sturgis so I have to have everything complete before I take off! Whew! Well not much thrilling this week. Tuesday Tim and I went and had a few drinks at the Moonlight and I got totally smashed. I needed it. LOL Wednesday I did my usual work out schedule. Dorie said she wished I would go out on Wednesday nights because the crowd was great and everyone was asking "Where the hell is Michelle!". I was glad to hear when there is a great party everyone wants to know where my ass is at! That is very flattering. :) Last night just Tim and I rode to Glenrock. The rest of our Thursday riders were getting ready for their Sturgis trip so we rode solo. We did end up at the Moonlight for a few drinks. And NO I didn't even get smashed. A lil happy but not smashed. I sat with Launa's sister at the bar and I enjoyed her company. It is funny watching her talk, occasionally she will say or the way she makes a face makes me go OMG that looked like Launa! So all n all the week has been good but maybe lacking in the great fun department. I miss all of you I haven't seen in a while but I will get great pics on my time away to post here! Love all around! Smooches........
Thought for the day:
I Believe... That you can keep going long after you think you can't.

No comments: