Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hump Day....


Good Morning! I have a couple pics to share today! :) Kelly and I's tattoo and the cutest little puppy. I hear they named him Sumo. LOL a Japenese name for a Mexican dog. Too cute! Any one besides Theresa & Sean go out for Parade day? I never go out on amature nights such as these. Leaves me open for trouble. If you did I hope you had a good time and were careful! So here are the pics. Smooches and love all around!



Sleeping Sumo





Kelly's beautiful tattoo tribute to DD. In the heart are her inititials. DD adorns the same one on her ankle with Kelly's intitials in the heart. awww true love.



My sixth art addition. :)



1 comment:

French Fry said...

Great pics! Love the tats....makes me want another one pretty bad!

Thanks for the pics..

Love you!