Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Parade Day.....

Hello Peeps. I had a great weekend, I hope all of you did as well. I took Thursday off and enjoyed the day with going tanning getting my nails done and then going over to Theresa's and just hanging out. Thursday night we were to go riding but the weather didn't cooperate for that so I had a few too many at the Moon. Go Figure... Friday I had off for the 4th of July Holiday so DD, Kelly & I went down to the tattoo shop where Kelly and I got tattoo's. Kelly's tattoo is beautiful! It is a matching one to DD's that she got 2 weeks prior. Kelly send me a pic of it so I can post it! I got another one on my back it is a tribal cross and I love it! Kelly, DD, & the kids got a surprise too. They got a new puppy. My brother bought a chiuaua (not sure how to spell that one) and couldn't keep it because of his landlord. I brought the puppy in to just show them to see if they could help find a home for the lil guy and they ended up falling in love with him. Girls send me a pic of the new addition so I can post that as well. I don't think they named the lil sweetie yet they were in between, Buster, Tucker or my favorite Keinickie. They have a Rizzo they need a Keinickie right? After all the days excitement we ended up our patio to see the rain storm of the year! WOWWWW. It filled my window wells in no time and got some of my basement soaked. So new carpet for the basement! Saturday we went to a family BBQ and then relaxed on the patio with Launa, Kim, Josh and his cutie of a girlfriend. We enjoyed some drinks and a lot of laughs. Sunday when Tim and I finally got our lazy butts moving went down to the moon for a few with Kim & Dorie and to see Launa then ended up out at Chatter's for some dinner. So all and all it was a good weekend. Last night Tim & I went to the fairgrounds to eat our annual junk food. Can't beat fairground funnel cakes and ice cream! The fair is still white trash centeral so we didn't stay for very long. So Peeps back to work with me. Love all around!

1 comment:

blue genie said...

Sumo, the lil puppy's name is Sumo. He is sooooo tiny, we had to come up with a mighty name. I like Sumo :-) and I would say his middle name may be Dragster because after he poops he drags his butt all over! I know all dogs do it, but it's soooo cute! A great addition to our family! Sox is really warming up to him, but Rizzo still isn't sure, although last night we caught Rizzo wanting to play with him! SOOOOO CUTE!! gonna have to ask DD for the pics of the puppy and the tatt, she has a few on her phone I know! Maybe she can email them to ya!