Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today is my Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo HOOOO 4 day weekend. Tomorrow I am going to sleep in, get my nails done, go tanning, and then go see Theresa and hear all about their trip to Vegas! Seany's Birthday was yesterday. Well I am all stoked for my tattoo! I will be getting that done on Friday. The rest of the weekend is up in the air, since DD is injured we might just plan hanging out on the patio. Fun to me! What's is everyone else planning for the weekend? I am sure our sweet Paula will be at the lake! Lucky girl having a house there and all :). Well better get back to month end, I often forget work needs to come first! Love all around my sweet peeps!
Thought for the day:
Love thy enemy....

1 comment:

French Fry said...

LUCKY DOG! I want to see pics of the tat...and don't forget me!

Love ya,
Kelli