Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hump day....

Hello Peeps. First off I would like to thank, Kelly, DD, Kelli and Shelly for the words of advice and love you all have given me. It means more then words can say. My foundation has been rocked but as the days go buy it is getting a bit easier. It just sucks when something is broken and I can't fix it. My father is doing better, but of course I am just like him and don't know what to say so I just don't say anything. That isn't the best way to handle all of it I know. I will have to certainly work on that. I have good days and bad days with all of this. But I will overcome it and be there as best as I know how for both of my parents. I am sorry I haven't blogged I have been so flippen busy at work I go home everyday with a HUGE headache from non stop computer work. Plus it sucks to blog when you feel like I feel. Today I feel good though! I miss all of you. I hope we can all get together soon. Smooches and love all around.
Thought for the day:
Friends are angels that help you fly when you have lost your wings.

3 comments:

French Fry said...

I love your thought for the day. I know you'll get through this, but we're here to help if you need it.
Love you lots,
Kelli

~M~ said...

You are just great friends. I thank God everynight for how well I have been blessed. Thank you for all of you that wish me well it means more to me then anything I could say. Kelli move to be near all of us! I would just love to have you close to me

Billy O said...

Hey Suga Suga...glad to hear that you are having a better day. Keep your head up and roll with the punches, and when there are too many punches being thrown your way...call me and I will take a few hits for you. Love you and glad to see you back here. SMOOCHES!! See you soon HOT PANTS!