Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good Morning

Hey Peeps. I had an awesome weekend! Friday night we went to Drakes and listened to Ruben's band. We had quite a bunch of people with us so we had a ball. Ruben even walked across the bar and our tables playing his guitar to one of my favorite songs from Dwight, As Fast As You. We stayed until about 1 am. We even had time to do some paper meche art! LOL Boy sometimes it is fun just being a kid! Saturday we just hung around home and I did some shopping to update my kitchen and bathroom. It has been so long since I bought new towels and all that. Thought it was due time! Kim came over and we BBQ'd and hung out on the patio just enjoying the summer. Sunday we went to the Moon for a few drinks and laughs. So all in all it was one hell of a weekend! Thursday after we ride we will be heading to Gigs, I hope all of you will go too! Eli Manor will the playing and there will be a lot of contests, food and fun! So let me know if you need details I would like everyone to come! So all have a great week and I hope to see you Thursday! smooches!
Thought for the day:
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

No comments: