Monday, July 27, 2009

Count down to Sturgis begins.....

9 days until we leave to Sturgis! Woooo Hoooo! Wish all of you were coming! Well Thursday night Tim went riding and I went down to the Moony with all my girls. :) Thanks for coming out I had a complete ball. Kept my mind from other things. It was weird walking in there without my Timmy and it was funny everyone is like WOW where is Tim? I guess we are as one right. LOL Well this weekend nothing exciting at all Tim had to work all weekend and does next weekend to, so you can expect when I get to Burn Out Wednesday I will get totally smashed! So Friday night Tim and I and the kids went out for dinner and I drank too many margarita's and crashed on the couch, Saturday I went to lunch with Birdie and checked out crazy days and then spent the rest of the afternoon and all evening by myself. So I watched tv and thought how strange I am never alone. LOL Then Sunday my Kimmy came over and we drank and laughed our ass's off on the patio. So this weekend was I guess relaxing. This week will probably go by slowly since I know I only have to work Monday next week. I am so looking forward to Sturgis this year! So Peeps back to work with me! Love all around......
Thought for the day:
I Believe... That you can do something in an instant That will give you heartache for life..

No comments: