Monday, August 3, 2009

2 More Days Until Sturgis....

Hi peeps. Wanted to say a quick hello before I head on my way to Bike Week. Today I am fitting in a weeks worth of work in a day. And if I do say so myself I did a DAMN good job. I am taking tomorrow off as well to go do girl things to prepare for my trip. I will miss all of you that can't go! I hope in the next coming years we will find where all of us get to go and it will be an annual thing! Birdie I know is nervous but she will find that this is the party of the fuckin year! And bikers are some of the most fun and easy going people to know! I heard it is going to be 93 on Wednesday when we leave. Whew what a change in temperature from my last road trip on the bike, remember that girls I froze my ass off! :) Everyone not going I will text and text pictures. Now I don't expect any of you to find any of my texts coherent, I am sure you know this by now when I text when I am drunk! But I bet you all know by now how to read those kind can't ya???? I will be also stopping in on Deadwood to gamble. And DD and my lil miss Kelly I will be play your lucky machine, Deal or No Deal. Hmmmm maybe I will win at least enough to take us out for a good time! Now remember with any road trip especially a bike road trip, if anything should ever happen to me, I love you all and I would always be your angel on your shoulder. And DD and Kelly have all the information to carry on my beloved blog! When I get back I will post hopefully some great stories! LOVE AND SMOOCHES EVERYONE!!!!!!
Thought for the day:
I know I know how to party and believe me I will party my Mother Fuckin Ass OFF!!!!

2 comments:

Billy O said...

Can't wait to hear about it!

bluegenie said...

STILL WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!