Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tequila Makes Your Clothes Fall Off

Hi Peeps! Whew yesterday was HELL! LOL I had so much catch up and still some remaining today. I had a great trip! I can hardly wait for next year already! The whole gang is going next year! The weather was beautiful for are trip up to Sundance. I love riding it gives you the best view of your surroundings and good thinking time. We arrived in Sundance a bit before noon. So I went and got ready to work the beer tent. Damn was I busier then HELL. At a first drunk count I thought I made about 165 in tips but when I was more sober I made about 200 in tips. 153 of that was in one's! I had the hugest roll of ones and I thought hell I will just take that to Deadwood. Tim went and cashed it in for me at the bank he said no way in hell am I going to carry around the wad of ones like that. Well as I was working the beer tent Theresa, Seany, Tim, and Dorie were having drinks in the bar. As it approached closer to the burnout Tim had to prepare to work. So Theresa, Seany & Dorie all wandered out and hung out close to my tent for the festivities. Theresa leaned over to me nearing the end of the burnout and told me she was signed up for the wet t shirt contest. I was wow are you serious? I really truly thought she was teasing me but when I saw the girls all lining up for the contest low and behold their stood our birdie amongst the girls! Theresa was around her ninth beer and I could tell at this point she was dead serious she was in it to win it. I was in a bad area to see exactly what was going on but Dorie would run over and give me commentary about all the happenings. Theresa took the 70/80's approach to her shirt and took the bottom of it and rung it through the collar to make a make shift halter top. Damn she is wild! She says I am wild but I think she is! She really earned that crazy bitch tattoo! At the end of the contest I heard a few people commenting on the girl laying on the sidewalk, and I knew without looking that would be my birdie and sure shit it was my birdie. She was drunk out of her mind and telling me she couldn't find her shoes! I went up on stage and found her shoes and then I found drunk Sean and said we better get her to the room. I told Sean wait here I will be right back. When I returned I asked everyone where they went and they pointed down the alley way. I was like holy hell I hope those two drunks find their room! Well Seany returned in a few minutes and I said "Where is Theresa?". He replied I put her in the room and came back! He then proceeds to tell me he hoped that he didn't get his ass chewed later because she fell twice on the way back to room and he proceeded to fall directly on top of her! Damn I wished I was following with a video camera! That would of been a sight seeing those two laying in the alley! Tim joins us and that is when I found out the Theresa was hammering back shots of Tequila on stage! I was like no way Theresa would never drink Tequila. But then second thought she was liquefied maybe she had drank those shots??? hmmmm. We decided at this point it was a good time to locate Dorie and get something to eat. First we had to go to the room, I was black from the burnout smoke. I mean black I looked like Sambo! When we got back to the room, Dorie was getting ready and had already showered. Dorie said she had to shower twice because the first time she came out and looked in mirror and she was still black! This rubber burn off simply doesn't come off! You have to basically scub your fuckin skin off! So after we got all cleaned up again we proceeded to go find something to eat, well no Sean never did reappear for Dinner he passed out along Theresa all by 7pm! We heard later from Sean he had to have someone at the motel carry Theresa in the room and even at that he never did get her in the bed. The poor birdie laid on that hard floor for who knows how long, she must of got up at one point because she woke up in bed! We ended up at a bar having a great steak dinner with Dorie and that is when is started raining like hell. Well when the rain died down a bit we decided to go back to our home bar where the party was. As we ran Dorie dropped her phone outta her purse you know the purse I am talking about? Her bra lol! Of course she didn't realize her phone was missing though until we were at the other bar as we were waiting for Scott her friend to arrive. We didn't find her phone that night. And it ended up being a huge joke throughout the night as we were texting it and saying "please return me!". The party at our bar was bigger then it had been in the past and everyone was dancing on the bar and partying it up! Tim got some pretty risque pictures and I am not just talkin tits here! After we were all good and drunk and pooped out from being in the sun all day we headed back to the room with Dorie and Scott in tow. We weren't about to send Scott back drunk to Sturgis and hell he didn't even know where his truck was! He kept saying "where is my truck?" and then he would reply to himself "next to Dorie's phone!". We all laughed and laughed about that! We all crashed for the night we had thought until we all still couldn't stop laughing to the fact that we were missing a truck and a phone so we all got up once again and sat outside smoking for a bit. So that was our first night! The next morning we still hadn't heard from our Birdie or even Chopper for that fact! So we headed over to breakfast. For the worst breakfast ever I might add! Watered down gravy with biscuits YUM YUM....... NOT! We did find the truck and after breakfast Tim even found Dories phone outside the bar in the gravel wet from rain, but damned if that phone didn't work! Lucky thing! After we went back to the room I lightly knocked on Birdie's door and when Sean finally came to the door I asked if Theresa was okay, alive, and breathing? LOL They proceeded to get up and to eat breakfast while we got ready to head into Sturgis! We were all still scrubbing off fricken black!!!!! We rode into Sturgis all together but Dorie that lil bitch takes 5 hours to get ready and try on each of her and I am not shitting when I tell you this her 50 outfits. We met up with Julian, John John, and Albert at The Knuckle Bar. We sat and had drinks and listen to a great band. That is when it started getting fuckin HOT. We decided to all go shopping and damn was it HOT. I don't do extreme heat well! So after a couple of hours of that shit we headed to Beulah for dinner. After a great dinner we headed back to Sundance and Dorie went back to Sturgis. Tim, me, Seany & Theresa headed back to the bar and had a few drinks and all went to crash between partying the night before and the dead heat and sun in Sturgis we were all just done! I know I know not my usual partying self. Next day we all headed into Deadwood, of course leaving the fashion doll behind to try on numerous outfits and Theresa and Sean cause they were heading to the wedding they needed to attend. I gambled and drank my ass off! Tim had more fun sitting outside watching all the bikes. If you have never been to bike week you can never in a million years vision of how many fuckin bikes their are! They are from all over the United States, you very rarely see someone from your own State. We met John John, Albert, Big Julian, Ari and her boyfriend in Deadwood. Julian didn't show cause he was so hung over he wouldn't get out of bed! Well I guess a fifth of Crown would do that. We did make it to the Oyster Bay Bar and had Oyster shots. I did three and damn were they good! Thanks Kimmy for the suggestion. We all decided to go to dinner which is a good thing that is when it started to hell and rain like a son of a bitch! Damn glad I wasn't on a bike when that was happening! After hanging out in Deadwood for all day and part of the evening we headed back to crash for the night. Heading to Deadwood that morning we took the scenic route which we do every year and will do next year. Spearfish canyon is so beautiful! So that is our trip! Had a blast and already can't wait until next year! Wooooo Hoooooo! Love all around! Smooches.....

2 comments:

French Fry said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! How much fun!!!

blue genie said...

WOW...that's all i have to say....WOW! (MOM upside down!)