Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Party On!

Hi all. Let's see where are we.... Tim and I went on a good ride on Thursday night the weather was beautiful then DD and Kel asked us down to the Moonlight for a few drinks so we headed there and had a good time. I wished everyone could of came. Friday night we took it easy and got up early and headed to Kaycee to buy our biker ball tickets with Kimmy. We had a ball but it was unbearable hot! So after three big swig drinks and a small one I was toast! With the heat and the drinks I just passed way out all the way home. When I got to the Moony I had to be refreshed with a few glasses of waters, when I first got there I was a complete mess. WOW. We stayed for drinks there for a while and then went home and slept hard! Wow that heat really knocked me out. Sunday took it easy and did all my shopping and my mommy duties. Taking Brooke driving is a scary thing but she is getting better! Got a text from DD they are having a ball on their vacation and even got a picture of them with Big John, Poisions body guard! Woooo hooo girls. They even are staying at the hotel with Nickelbacks roadies. Damn I wish I was there! Well back to work for me it has been killing me we have been really busy! Love all around!

5 comments:

Billy O said...

K...So we stayed at the same hotel as Saving Abel. I woke up on Tues. and turned on TV to watch all the guys we had been riding the elevator with and passing in the halls, playing 18 days on TV. So we missed out on alot of photo opportunities there, but still cool. And yes...Big John made our day for sure. Nickelback kicked ass and so did Hinder and Def Leppard. FUN FUN FUN!!!!

blue genie said...

SERIOUSLY MISH....need a new blog!

blue genie said...

"Where oh where has my little friend gone? Oh where, oh where could she be?"

I MISS YOU!

BLUE GENIE said...

OMG!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

French Fry said...

I agree!! I miss you Mish....