Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back it up rewind......

First off Happy Birthday to my daughter, Randi she turned 17 today! Wow 17 I am starting to feel old lol. Okay so I haven't blogged for a while. I took some time off of work so in order to do that I had to be really, really caught up sooooo that meant no blogging. So let's see what have we missed....... Let's rewind a bit. The weekend before the one that just passed let us go back to that weekend. Well Saturday we went and threw darts and Kim came and joined us. Then when Launa got off she joined us as well. We had a great time throwing darts we hadn't done that for so long I can hardly wait until this winter so we can all get together and do this some more. Well as it got later Tressa came in and threw with us too, she said she had to go to work and asked us to come out to the Beacon where she works. Soooo that is just what we did Kim, Tim and me headed for the Beacon. Scott and Preston a guy I work with joined us later. We had a great time dancing and drinking. Then I looked at Kim and she told me she was fucked up! I thought a good time to go home then. Kimmy was the most trashed I have ever seen she was so cute. Tim and I helped stand her up and got her to the car and Tim sat her in the front and he sat in the back they were both gone! Kim took forever to get the seat belt on and was as happy as a child when she did. When we got Kimmy to her house it took her a few minutes to find the door handle especially when she realized it wasn't on the window! She laughed all the way up to her front door and I was surprised when she got her key in and opened easily but then when she reached to get her screen door shut she ended up pulling her self off the patio did a somersault on the lawn and was laughing hysterically. She ended up laughing so hard at herself she just laid in the lawn for a while just cracking herself up. Well she cracked me up as well and for Tim well lets just say he wasn't seeing much. She did finally get in the house and I told her thanks for the blog story! lol I know that Birdie was glad to add someone else to the bar Olympics team! So lets forward into the following week. I have 4 weeks of vacation a year and we were just notified we can only carry over a week of it each year so use it or lose it. So I decided I would make my Labor Day weekend 5 days long and do some house work. So Thursday and Friday I busted my ass cleaning really good even taking apart the fridge, cleaning blinds and things of that sort. Friday I cleaned my carpets and enjoyed DD's company for a bit helping me set up a face book that she has been dying for me to do. Thursday night I enjoyed meeting all of my friends out to dinner and drinks it was a nice time and even though none of us could stay very long it was nice seeing everyone. I would like to have all of you pray for our Seany he is having surgery the 16th of this month and he could use all of our love and support. Saturday around 2 Kimmy called and asked us down for a drink. We had nothing going on and thought hell why not we were bored. So we went down there and after several drinks Tim thought it sounded good to leave for Deadwood on Sunday and just go down to party in Saloon 10. Not to gamble just to go for the bike ride and to party. So Antonio got on the phone and found us hotel numbers to see if we could get a last minute room, and I texted DD & Kelly and said hey wanna go party at Saloon 10? I was shocked when they texted back and said let's go! So we left around noonish on Sunday and had a beautiful ride all the way to Deadwood. When we got there we freshened up and then went to eat. After we ate we went and did oyster shots for Kim, since it didn't work out for her to go with us. :( We sent her pics though! Then we went to put $20.00 in my favorite winning penny machine. Tim told Kelly if I double my money to make me pull it out! Well I did that in the first few seconds and I pushed that button three more times before I minded Kelly and pulled out my 49.18. Kelly says see you could of had 54.00 if you would of pulled out when I said. LOL Her and Tim are so much alike! Love it! Then we were off to our Saloon 10 to get the best seats. We figured being there at 7 would get us the best seats in the house. And sure shit after we saw the reenactment of the famous deadman's poker hand we got the front table right next to the dance floor. The motto of Saloon 10 is "Saloon 10 where you can get a stiff one!". That is no shit they are strong ass drinks! When we first saw the band members come in we were like great a fuckin jazz band. We watched the harmonica and a sax come out and then the woman came out wearing a nice dress we all were thinking hmmmmmm we might have to find another place to party. Then the show started and HOLY SHIT was it good! That woman danced and they put on one hell of a show. We even bought the CD! The were fun, funny and got the crowd partying. They even did The Blue's Brothers. At one point they came around the audience and gave out instruments and the singer made sure our table got one. DD & Kelly picked out an instrument and boy did DD play the hell out of it she impressed the band big time. Don't know what the instrument is called but it had drum sticks and she played it and the table she was a damn ROCKSTAR!!!!! We have some pics of the whole night we need to get them downloaded and DD needs to send me some of hers. We have a good picture how we got DD rounded up to go home from the bar this time! LOL ;) We had an absolute grand ole time. Last minute trips sure turn out good! Wished everyone could of joined us, so we will have to plan another one where everyone can come too! Pictures will come soon! Love all around! smooches!

1 comment:

blue genie said...

what? no story about the butt dialing and the sawdust angel? r u serious!? Those were funny too! I fricken luv u mish, i had sooooo much fun and can't wait to do it again! i am glad that it worked out and we got to go! hey and very glad to have you back! i ALWAYS laugh out loud at ur blogs, and the people at work think i am crazy!