Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hail Angel....

First off today my Brookie turned 16! She is very upset she didn't pass her driving test. So she has to retake it tomorrow. So that started her day off bad. So hopefully she gets over that and has a better day. Well Thursday we had a great ride and ended up at TJ's for dinner. The service was slow but the food was good. But I will never trust them with a tab again. We got charged for double the amount of drinks we actually ordered. We paid the ticket and I will never be back again! Friday night we went on a poker run. I ended up winning high dice and Tim the low dice. So that was fun. Saturday the weather was totally awesome! Tim and I rode most of the day and went by and saw Sean. Sean is doing awesome he always has such a positive out look on life! Sunday we went to watch the game at the Moony. During the game you get a ticket for each drink you buy to win a trip to Las Vegas so yes..... I got drunk. And No...... didn't win the trip. So when we got all the hell Kim and I ran out and made Hail angels. LOL shit I was soaked! The next day I picked my jeans off the floor and they were still soaking wet. But hell we had fun! Well work is killing me so I better get back to it! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

No comments: